Disclaimer: All content and media on our website Kizung is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Read full disclaimer
Since the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations employed oregano for therapeutic purposes, it has become a common household item. Oregano is derived from the Greek words “oros,” which means “mountain,” and “ganos,” which means “joy.”
Oregano essential oil is well-known in the natural health world for its antimicrobial effects, and it’s even being examined by scientists for its high levels of omega-3s, iron, manganese, vitamin K, and antioxidants. There are various recipes for homemade oregano essential oil that can be utilized in the kitchen.
The extraction of oregano essential oil offers a wide range of applications and health advantages. You may make your own oregano oil in minutes using the oregano oil produced by our essential oil distillation kits. Homemade oregano essential oil extraction has a wide range of health advantages and applications.
Massages, baths, yoga, and aromatherapy are all popular uses for oregano essential oils. Furthermore, the leaves and smaller stems of DIY oregano oil have significant levels of essential components that aid in the treatment of common colds, gingivitis, Athlete’s Foot, toothaches, digestive issues, various infections, and more. Oregano oil is a plant that belongs to the mint family.
Steaming the plant after drying the leaves and stems will help extract as many chemicals as feasible.
When applying oregano oil or other DIY essential oils to your skin, make sure you use a carrier oil. Carrier oils are used in conjunction with essential oil extraction to guarantee that the essential oils are administered to the skin in a comfortable manner. It dilutes the essential oil without diluting the oil’s efficacy.
Avocado oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, almond oil, argan oil, and other types of carrier oils can be purchased and used with your homemade oregano oil. Using our essential oil extraction kits, you may start making your own DIY oregano oil formulations.
Health Benefits of Oregano Oil
- Aids in the treatment of bacterial illnesses
- Aids in the treatment of fungal diseases
- Aids in the relief of digestive issues such as heartburn.
- Boosts the immune system and respiratory health
Uses for Oregano Oil Extraction at Home
- Extraction of oregano oil for baths
- Extraction of oregano oil for massages
- Yoga oregano oil extraction
- Aromatherapy oregano oil extraction
- Extraction of oregano oil for common colds
- Extraction of oregano oil for athlete’s foot
- Gingivitis treatment with oregano oil
- Extraction of oregano oil for earaches or toothaches
Recipes for High-Quality Oregano Oil
Look no further for homemade oregano essential oil recipes. Our essential oil extractors and recipes are among the best available. Investing in an oregano essential oil extraction kit will allow you to get the advantages of essential oils from the comfort of your own home.
In fact, you can manufacture your own oregano oil using only a microwave, and cleaning is a breeze. With an oil kit, you can safely distill your homemade oregano oil in minutes. A popular homemade oregano essential oil foot bath recipe can be found below.
Oregano Oil: A Step-by-Step Guide
The following is a recipe for making oregano oil at home.
- Carrier oil is one of the ingredients.
- crushed oregano leaves
- Lid for jar
- a bright window
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat after it has reached a boil.
- Then, in the container, add the carrier oil and oregano leaves that have been crushed.
- Place the jar in the boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the jar in a sunny window for 1-2 weeks after removing it from the water.
- Every few days, give the jar a good shake.
- Strain the oil from the leaves once the timer goes off.
- Replace the lid on the jar.
- Keep the oil in a dark, cool location.